Thursday, April 26, 2012

April 2012

April was a month filled with some exciting events. We went to Florida for a week which will probably be the last trip that I will take like that. We had a great time and the weather was great. It was great to get away and soak up the warmth of the Florida sun. Kind of sad to come  home where the chill of winter keeps hanging on, but the warm weather will be here soon.

Another event was the Annual 5K Gordie's Run/Walk. A caring couple from church host this event to  help raise funds to help me with wheelchair modifications and medical expenses.Thanks to all who participated. I am forever grateful for all the support you continue bless me with.

Perhaps the most exciting thing in my life at this time, is I found out I am going to have a grand baby in November! I am so excited to be a grand parent.
I posted some pictures for you to enjoy!


















No comments: