Friday, February 18, 2011

Febuary 2011

Today is a beautiful day which makes me excited for spring. This winter I didn't get out much due to the cold weather. I don't function well in cold weather. Several weeks ago, my infection came back around my feeding tube site. We were able to get it cleared up fairly quick so that was a blessing. Then I got a cold which set me back for a few weeks. Thankfully I was able to get over it before it got too bad. Hopefully I won't have anything else to deal with the rest of the winter.
I am thankful for my family and the love and support they provide. I thank God for a wife that loves me and is always there for me. I know it's not always the easiest thing for her to deal with but she never gives up. My boys and their wives are a blessing as well. They help out when needed and are very faithful to spend time with us. God has blessed me with an awesome family and I want to say I love you all very much.

3 comments:

Emy said...

Honey, we love you too!!!! I can't wait until spring so we can get you out of the house. You are the BEST...I love you so much.

Verna said...

Hi Gordie......What would we do without family! And your wife is AMAZING! She loves you so much! I hope to see you at church this week! Happy to hear you are feeling better...Love ya! Verna

Anonymous said...

Hi Gordie.

I met your wife and heard your story through Auntie Anne's. I keep you both in my prayers.

Don