Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Summer Vacation





Every year we take our summer vacation at Ocean City, Md. We always have lots of fun being together as a family. With me having ALS, it makes things a little bit harder for me but with some adjustments we get by. I love spending time with family and the closeness I feel when we are all together. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful and caring family surrounding me. They are there for me when I am having a hard time and their love and support really does make a difference.
I had a good time even though I couldn't go out on the beach. I listened to music and took cat naps while the others were out playing on the beach and getting sand over everything. Now be are back to our normal routines whatever that may be. God is good!

2 comments:

Craig Gilchrist said...

Hi Gordie,

Greetings from England. Emy sent me the link to your blog, and I've read through all your posts. I should introduce myself... I'm an AA franchisee from the UK.

I just wanted to say how much of an inspiration your words and strength are.

You're a lucky guy to have such an awesome, supportive and very handsome family. Keep up the blog!

Emy said...

Waht a fun vacation...I miss the beach & our beach buddies. Hope you having a good day :) Love ya