Monday, April 6, 2009

Family Retreat

This week-end we spent time with family at a retreat north of Reinholds, Pa. We had so much fun fellow shipping with one another, watching the little ones play, and eating. It made me realize once again how important family is and bond we share with one another. I pray that we can pass on the legacy of how important family is to our children as they grow up and have families of their own. I rely on my families more than ever now that I have ALS. There are so many things we take for granted. Not that we intentually take things for granted, I just think that's how our human nature is. Every now and then God allows things to happen in our live to remind us of everything he has blessed us with. Even now as I deal with ALS, I see where I have been incredibly blessed. I would like to say thanks to all of my family Moms and Dads, my wife, sons, daughter-in-law, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, and in-laws for their support and prayers on my behalf. Family certainly is one thing I hope I'll never take for granted. I love you all!

No comments: