Saturday, January 8, 2011

January 2011

Christmas was a fun time with my family We exchanged some gifts and enjoyed the day together. What would I do without my loving family. The best gift they could ever give me, is knowing they have a heart to serve the Lord. They truly are a blessing!
As we look to another year ahead of us, we have no idea what it will hold for us. But one thing is certain, whatever happens, we can be certain God is in control. I want to learn to trust him no matter what comes my way. Like our pastor said on Sunday, this year, let's make an effort to trust God in every situation. How do we respond when life throws us a curve? let's purpose in our hearts to trust him no matter how we perceive things to be.
May God bless you in this coming year!


































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God Bless you Gordie! You have a lovely family. Your continued steadfast and grateful way of looking @ life is an inspiration to me. I see you from week to week and want you to know that you are a man of high character. God IS sustaining you! Keep your eyes on the prize and all things will work for his Glory.

Love and Prayers,
Mel B.